~ Please note the banner message above.
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Staff are available by phone and email.
Starting March 15, 2021: Staff will be available until 7 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
An appointment is required to enter the building until further notice.
- Friday, January 1, 2021 = Closed for New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 = Closed for Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
- Friday, February 12 = Closed for Lincoln's Birthday
- Monday, February 15 = Closed for Presidents' Day
- Friday, April 2 = Closed for Good Friday
- Sunday, April 4 = Closed for Easter
- Monday, May 31 = Closed for Memorial Day
- Saturday, July 3 through Monday, July 5 = Closed for Independence Day
- Saturday, September 4 through Monday, September 6 = Closed for Labor Day
- Monday, October 11 = Closed for Columbus Day / Indigenous Peoples Day
- Wednesday, November 24 = 5:00 p.m. closing
- Thursday, November 25 = Closed for Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24 through Sunday, December 26, 2021 = Closed for Christmas
- Friday, December 31 through Sunday, January 2, 2022 = Closed for New Year's holiday
- Monday, January 17 = Closed for Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
Our Closing Policy Calendar of Operations is available here. Please note that evening and weekend hours are currently unavailable due to the public health crisis.