The library accepts donations of books, DVDs, CDs, and some other materials. Due to space limitations, the library can only accept a limited amount of donations at a time. Please call ahead before bringing in materials.
We hold some guidelines for what is accepted and what is not. Please review them before preparing your donations to us.
- Books must be in good condition with no water damage, mildew, underlining or similar marring.
- Textbooks must be published within the last three years.
- Encyclopedia sets must be complete and published within the last ten years.
- Paperbacks must have covers.
- DVD sets must be complete.
- No case law, condensed, or medical procedure texts.
- No magazines.
- No audio or video tapes, or LP records.
Library staff evaluate all materials to see if the items can be added to the collection. Materials not added to the collection may be sold at the Friends of the Library Book Sale.